Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Day 21. still sick, venting

Still sick. Fever, exhaustion, weak.
Imageshack now thinks I deleted my account with them. dandy. Swearing.
I sent them an email
but that'd mean every pic I ever put on DoA is now gone.
Every last one. Galleries, comparisons, all those threads and tutorials.
if, as I am betting money, Imageshack mails me back and says Oops must be a glitch, sorry  nothing we can do.
I was having a passable day up til then
they don't even recognize my email as part of their system. I had to use their Help section.

also I need to break something or shoot something.

but I'm still running a fever so I can't do any of those things. Ordinarily this is when I would hit the archery range and shoot  until I can't. Or a good pell, and beat the crap out of it.
But I am flat on my back in bed.

yes other people have it worse but I am just going a little stircrazy right here and now.
I miss cleaning. Chores. I miss them.
I am living in my own mess right now because I can't clean up, this house looks like Hoarders Lite. It's all I can do to keep clean dishes in rotation so I have a way to feed myself. and I shower. That's my energy for the day.

 I tried to work on props stuff but it used too much energy and my hands shake. Same with crafting or sculpting.

No comments:

Post a Comment