Monday, November 16, 2009

"Customize" my little pink foot.

"Customize", they say. Bah, I say. And again, Bah. They have, like, six fonts I can choose. SIX!! That is not customizing. Oho no. Customizing would be SIXTY fonts to choose from, and more colors. COLORZ. I demandz dem.

... I doez not get dem.
Sad badger.

Sigh. The fonts they do have are, of course, the most boring ones. What if I want to put my title in Lucida Blackletter? Then what, Blogspot? Huh? Then what?
So far, all Blogspot has on LJ is the social approval that comes with having a "bahLOG", and the fact that I have a sister who uses this and not LJ.


1 comment:

  1. i know. the format really does suck. I need someone with real computer skills to help me overcome. But I'm glad you're on here. Can I put you on my reading list?

    ReplyDelete